JDU BĚHAT (translates as "I go running") is a Prague based organisation who provide running courses for women. And we invite you to join our runnig course for beginners, led by an ENGLISH speaking instructor.
All you need is a pair of running shoes! We'll teach you the rest :)
- to sign up - scroll down
- for more info - please continue reading
Have your friends already run a half marathon, but your secret attempt at running finished after a few metres with you out of breath?
The first step is up to you. We'll take care of the rest :)
- A room to change your clothes and leave laptops on the way from your job.
- A hot shower, for you to be able to continue into the nightlife.
- An English speaking running instructor, who'll teach you how to stretch, breathe, move your arms and how to land on your feet.
- A group of women, that starts with running just like you and who you'll feel comfortable with.
Training sessions are never the same. At the end of this 10-weeks course you'll be surprised how easy it is for you to finally run your first 5 kilometres.
This beginner course is just right for you if you wanted to learn how to run, step by step.
What the course Learn how to run 5 km looks like:
- on Thursdays 18:30-19:45
- 6th October - 15th December
- based in our main headquaters at Sochařská 8, here is a map
- price is 2600 CZK / or 2350 CZK if you come together with your friend, then you both receive 250 CZK discount
- only for women :)
In this course you'll learn how to run 5 km from the basics, little by little. No worries! Training sessions are created according to your fitness. We start with a combination of shorter running distance (few meters) and walking. Little by little, you'll see that there is no need of walking at the end of the course and you have your first five kilometers in a running diary. A professional and sympathetic instructor discusses interesting running topics every lesson during our 10-weeks course.
What do you get in this course?
- 10-weeks training with an English speaking running instructor
- Learning about running topics from the best body position, breathing up to regeneration
- Instructor's advice on the questions you might have about clothing, food, or some pain in your knee
- Group with individual training attitude
- Safe changing room and shower
- Plan for your own training sessions between trainings with instructor
- Possibility to replace a missed trainin sessions in another course (please note that other courses are held in Czech)
- Kind approach with understanding of individual differences
- Great feeling from your own result!
You wanna start? Great! :)
Welcome and please fill out the registration form here: www.jdubehat.cz/kalendar#!/kurz/123
Sorry for the inconvenience with our Czech webside, if you have any trouble or question please contact us at email@example.com ;)
Here is some help with filling in the registration form.
We'll contact you soon after the registration by email.
Please ignore the emails in Czech, which you receive after the registration, thanks.
If you want stay in touch or check some photos from the courses - follow us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Jdubehat